Ticket system equipment and software delivery and putting into operation (2nd stage)
Successfully completed “Ticket System Equipment and Software Delivery and Putting into Operation” project.
The ticket system project was implemented on the basis of Q-net equipment for the following quantity:
– 55 branches and 136 working places.
The following ticket system functions were implemented within the 2nd stage of the project:
– automatic distribution of clients from a queue to working places;
– working place Web interface for operator and other system users;
– queue rendering capability in waiting area on system’s information display;
– client notification on expecting waiting time via SMA or E-mail on number of clients in the queue before a particular client;
– administrator notification via SMS, E-mail оn queue situation based on configurable events;
– centralised collection and processing of statistical data on various client servicing quality parameters with the following options:
– on-line queue booking in any branch via employer’s website;
– displaying of multimedia advertisements on system’s displays;
– integrated system of operator’s performance evaluation by a client;
– integrated system of operator and client conversation recording;
– formation of client count density maps on waiting areas visiting.
Employer: “Mobile TeleSystems” (MTS Belarus)